1.06.2013

Snickers Stuffed Brownie Cups

Umm whoa, you guys… Just, whoa. 


Let's take a break from my overabundance of healthy recipes for a moment, okay? Okay. 

Something about stuffing something rich and chocolatey into another something that's rich and chocolatey… It's kinda amazing. As if Snickers couldn't get any better, they're wrapped up in brownie love. And if brownies couldn't get any better, they're stuffed to the brim with Snickers! Needless to say, taking a bite into these things will leave you in a chocolate coma. Don't worry, it's a good coma. One I'm more than willing to be in. 


It's funny because this week, I vowed to eat no sugar except for on the weekends- I know you probably think something is wrong with my brain. Seriously, I don't know what's gotten into me! And surprisingly, I didn't totally crumble and stuff my face with ice cream like I thought I would. Yay! Of course, since I made these this weekend, umm… That meant I got to eat as many brownies as my heart ever-so desired! My heart desired many. 

Whomp whomp. 



I was planning on bringing these to a get-together. But when I cut into one for the pictures, I instantly realized that these brownies would never make it out the door. I was right. My family LOVED them, and my mom said they may have been one of my best recipes yet! Which I take as a huge compliment, seeing that she is definitely one of my harshest critics. {thanks momma!} 


Snickers Stuffed Brownie Cups 

1 c. butter, softened
2 large eggs
1 c. granulated sugar
1 c. all-purpose flour
1/2 c. cocoa powder
1/2 tsp. sea salt
4 standard-sized Snickers bars, chopped in thirds

1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Grease a muffin tin; set aside. 
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, sugar, and eggs. 
3. Add in the flour, cocoa powder, and sea salt. Stir until smooth. 
4. Fill each muffin tin about 1/4-1/2 full with batter. Press in a piece of the Snickers bar and cover with more brownie batter. The tin should be about 3/4 full. 
5. Bake for 15-25 minutes. Centers should be slightly underdone. Let cool before removing to a wire rack. 


So fudgey and chocolatey, you'll have people everywhere falling in love with you. 


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. OH I am so in love with these! Such a great idea to make them into little bites! I have some mini snickers that are just dying to be made into these brownies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm in love with them too :) Definitely give 'em a shot!

      Delete
  2. These look and sound amazing Sophie. Yum! I've been drooling over your blog for a few months now and finally (don't know what took me so long) I'm not fooling you by email :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a moment or two of your time to leave a comment! I love 'em!